Cornerstone is expanding and in need of additional professional and administrative staff to serve our clients in some of the following areas:
- Business and Individual Tax Planning and Tax Return Preparation
- Profit and Not-For-Profit audits as well as audits of employee benefit plans
- Accounting services including preparation of financial statements and performing compilation and review engagements
- Services specialized towards farm industry providing accounting, tax preparation and planning services
- Business Valuation Services
Candidates should be able to articulate well both verbally and in writing, enjoy working with people, and have good organizational skills.
Benefits Cornerstone offers:
- Competitive compensation package that includes vacation, holiday pay, paid banked time, 401(k) plan and group health and life insurance.
- Company-paid continuing education fees and related travel costs. We also pay for professional license renewals and professional dues.
- An encouragement for community involvement and payment for membership dues and meal costs.
- A friendly team atmosphere providing office meals and other perks such as business casual attire June through December.
To request more information or to submit a resume, candidates should call 574-262-8886 or email a partner. Their email addresses are provided on the Staff page. You can access our employment application here.